Friday 17 January 2014

How To Fix Nokia Lumia Headphone Jack Problems Like One side Only, Low Volume etc ?

Last week my friend bought Nokia Lumia 625. The phone is amazing in looks and build quality. It has a great spec for the price tag expect the 512 MB RAM and the lack of NFC and magnetic sensor. It could be better if it has a 1 GB RAM as some of the games in the windows app store are optimized only for 1 GB RAM only. Even it has 512 MB RAM there is no hang or lag issues that we are facing in the low end Android mobiles.

After using 3 days he faced a problem with the headphone jack. In headphone the sound was only coming in one side. The same headphone tested with galaxy S3 and worked fine. We tried using S3 headset, but no luck. According to Google search results the headphone problem is a common issue in almost all Lumia phones mostly in 520,620,625,720,820,920 etc. Finally, I found a simple and working solution commented by MaulerX at WP Central forum.

Solution
- Restart the Phone

That's It....Tested and Works Fine in Lumia 625.

nokia lumia headphone jack problem

source

17 comments:

  1. Thank you, I bought my Lumia 520 yesterday and I thought I would have to replace it, then I restatted it and it worked fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for the article,helped me to a greater extent.It solved my audio jack problem in Lumia 625.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my God! it's working now...many thanks to you sabeer sas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ever so much for this - It worked for my nokia and I'm glad I did a web search as I was two clicks away from looking for the cost of repair of the phone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you it worked perfectly. Now I do not have to take 70 dollars worth of headphones back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! This used to be my solution when I'm facing this issue. However, when I tried it now, it's not working anymore. I'm using Lumia 625 and running 8.1. I'm not sure if this is because I upgraded to 8.1...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi krupa here. I tried restarting the phone. It's not working. Wat may I do now

      Delete
  7. Thanks works fine was great i had to take back £30 heaphones or get my phone fixed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mine worked to, but I know hear an unpleasant sound in the background. What do I do?

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks...worked for me too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks it really worked, you are life and money saver

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've tried this three times and it never worked.

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks bro. it is really working with restart process.thanks agian.

    ReplyDelete
  13. When I live in Thailand I had this problem a few times. Thought it may be caused by high humidity or temperature. Rebooting the phone usually helps.

    Now I've had the same problem for a month. Sometimes the headphones work, but often it's like they're not even plugged in, and the music plays through the loudspeakers. Taking the jack out of the socket may just stop the music altogether, but a reboot won't fix it. Had this problem for a wek, then did a factory reset which solved the problem. Only next day it's back again. What can I do?

    ReplyDelete