Saturday 16 June 2012

How to enter recovery mode in Samsung Galaxy S Plus

When we need to root our Android device one common way is update root package from recovery mode.In Samsung Galaxy S Plus , Entering in to recovery mode need some extra touches than other popular samsung devices like SGS2,ACE etc. follow the simple steps below to enter in to recovery mode in your samsung galaxy s plus.

Methode:
1. Switch off your SGS Plus (wait until you get the vibration )
2. Now, press and hold the volume up key and the power button. Leave both buttons when you see the SAMSUNG logo.
3. After "Galaxy S Plus" splash screen you will get a white box and android logo image like below,then press menu soft key and wait some second.



That's it ! You will be in recovery mode !

20 comments:

  1. Tried that and my phone is just starting up :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Danielle ... same happened me while checking this .... on the third step press the menu soft key only once....it will work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samsung galaxy S plus has well specification and consist attractive media tool and facilities.It has provided the recovery mode is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Danielle:

    i had the same problem... i tried connecting my phone to my pc (USB) after switching it off and it works...

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks RPS_Deepan, it worked for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will my phone memory lost if i do this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, worked perfect for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. my screen goes black when I try to enter recovery mode :S

    ReplyDelete
  9. plz say me how can i entr rcvry mod? which keys want to press ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Filip Mitrovic
    It may because your recovery may be correpted

    ReplyDelete
  11. @zaman jauffer
    I am allready mentioned that...Which is your phone and android version

    ReplyDelete
  12. my phone is not goes to in recovery when i press volume up and power key press plz help guys

    ReplyDelete
  13. my phone vibrated non stop then died. i can't get it to boot up. i put a new battery in and it vibrates non stop.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I tried... it doesn't work. even with the USB.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i tried with the usb cord but when i get to the home button it shows the same thing again i need help rebooting samsung galaxy s

    ReplyDelete
  16. @reagan benjamin
    did you hold the volume up and power button simultaneously?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thnx...worked for me ;-)
    Elvin from Suriname

    ReplyDelete