Sunday 17 March 2013

How To Take Screenshot in Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 ?

Today my friend got his first Android phone Galaxy Grand Duos.It comes with Android 4.1.2 and it gives great spec for the price. When exploring the features I started with screen capture. On recent updates and phones Samsung gives better key combo to capture screen than before. Here is the simple method to take screenshot in Galaxy Grand Duos.

Update:
I was forget to include the Palm swipe method. Thanks Bayu Widyasanyata for mentioning it. Now the post updated with common Key combo and Palm swipe method.

How Take Screen Shot in Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 ?


Method 1 ( Key Combo Method )
1. Go to the desired screen you want to capture.
2. Now , simultaneously press and hold the Power and Home button for 2-3 seconds.



Method 2 ( Palm Swipe Method )
1. Go to Settings -> Motion ( Enable it if not enabled )
2. In Motion check Palm swipe to capture.
3. Now go to the desired screen you want to capture.
4. Finally Swipe your parm from right to left or left to right.

Thats it... both of the method above tested and works great.

To get the captured picture Go to Gallery -> Screenshots Or Go to /storage/sdcard0/Pictures/Screenshots using any file manager.

53 comments:

  1. Thanx bro, thank u very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the info, sabeer sas ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh u also have galaxy grand. its its great dear

      Delete
  3. THANK YOUUU! It helped me a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnx it was a very simple and easy process tht helped at 1nce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another way to capture is by activate the "Palm swipe to capture" in Motion system:

    Settings > [System] Motion > [Hand motions] Palm swipe to capture

    You can capture the screen by sweeping it from right to left or vice versa with the side of your hand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank u that was very helpful.. I wonder y I cant swipe the screen like previous samsung mobiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Lubna AlSultan
    You can use the palm swipe to capture method in Grand Duos..now updated the post with palm swipe method.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Previously I was able to write sumtin on the screen shot taken.now its not working. Can sumbdy help me out

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes great...thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how about in galaxy ace 3?can you show me..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. @erlind blaire Navarro
    try home + power combo..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not working!!! I already try the both step for million times.. There is a solution??? Please help..

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Wiryawan Suwiryo
    As far as I know these are the available method to take screenshot in Galaxy Grand Duos...In the first method you have to press and hold the Power and Home button together for 2 to 3 seconds....try again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cant figure out how to set on palm swipe option. Motion is on but dont see any option to activate palm swipe
    Pls advise what am I missing ?

    Happy new year to all.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Arvind Pandey
    Bro....Grand Quadtro i8552 may not have the palm swipe option...I don't have the device to test.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmmm I think you are right.
    Thanks for your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am using galaxy grand too.
    I would like to use the swipe to capture function.
    Yet i cant the option “swipe to capture” as there are only 3 option for me, that is “smart alert”, “shake toupdate” & “turn over to mute”.
    Can i know what it the reason and how can i going to use “swipe to capture” function?

    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Farokh
    Is it Grand 2 or Quarto....comment the model number

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ok Thanks ..tidak berhasil..

    ReplyDelete